Archangel Gabrielle’s Angelic Guidance for this month, October 2018, for DIY Authors and Self-Publishers is:
Welcome to another reading by Archangel Gabrielle, typed by Joanna Becker.
Good things are in store for you this month! Simply trust that you are on the right path, and keep taking one step after another.
You will find that if you effortlessly work, you will find that income, and opportunities, including new clients, customers, and publishing deals, will open up their doors to you. Accept their invitations as this is a month for making progress and accepting that your dreams can come true too!
How to effortlessly work:
- Turn up
- Do what you said you were going to do
- Follow the list on your to-do sheet
- Speak in congruence with your goals and previous affirmations you have made
Do you know what your dreams are, exactly? What is it that brings you here? If you do not yet know how to answer this, in one simple paragraph, consider the following questions:
- What is it that you wanted to do as a child?
- What is it that you feel in your heart makes you happiest?
- When do you want to work?
- Do you really want to follow through with your ambitions?
If you answered these questions, you should be able to string them together into a simple paragraph. For example:
“When I was a small girl I wanted to become a children’s book author when I grew up. What makes me happiest, in my heart, is spending time with young children, especially my own, and doing activities and going on adventures with them – especially moving into their world and feeling the wonder that they see all around them. I want to work when I am with my children, in the moments when they are busy in their solitary exploration, and I can be busy working then, as well. I am definitely willing to follow through with my ambitions.”
Where are you up to, with your ambition? Have you started writing a book? Have you finished, published, begun marketing? Have you made sales? Don’t forget that being an author is not only writing a book, but gaining publicity, earning an income, or at least, public exposure for your work. Ultimately, people would know you as an author and introduce you to other people as an author. You may have already reached this goal and have fulfilled this ambition. If so, you will know in your heart if you are ready to move onto another ambition.
Here is a great way to keep moving this month:
- Pick your favourite book. Yes, your favourite book! Re-read it or flick through, and remember why you loved it.
- Re-read your own work for the current project you are working on. (Not working on a project presently? Choose one of your many ideas!)
- Decide how you can become more committed to your writing project. What time, place, date, will you work? How?
- Begin writing and regularly refer to your favourite book, remembering what it is you love so much about that work.
- Trust that for this month, this is the correct process to follow.
Have a wonderful, light-filled month.
– Archangel Gabrielle –– (via, Joanna Becker) –
Continue reading, as Archangel Gabrielle has shared Angelic Guidance for this crystal: Opal
Opal is your crystal for going within and feeling your own emotions, and writing about them. This month is a good time to be bringing forth your emotions about your life where it is presently.
- Perhaps you need to apologise to yourself?
- Perhaps you need to apologise to others? (not directly)
- Perhaps you could recognise how you have been feeling, all the not-so-good feelings that you don’t want to recognise that you have been feeling?
- Appreciate yourself, give yourself a pat on the back where it is due.
- Love yourself, give your inner child some support and compassion for what you have experienced as a baby, child, teenager, and as a grownup.
- And most importantly of all, just give yourself space to be heard, even if you, as an adult, don’t know how to respond. Just let yourself write, and speak, in an uncensored, unjudged way, without criticism or expectation of yourself.
If you have an Opal, please keep it with you when you are writing, and also while you are going through the process of letting these feelings flow out and away. Trust that your angels, spirit guides, energies of light, and the crystal, will surround you in pure love and light and support this process.
The purpose of this exercise is to remove the weight from your shoulders. To let go of baggage. To honour that you are a free being, and that the future is whatever you wish to make it from this point forward.
If you have been doing a lot of writing in recent weeks or months, you may also be carrying emotions that you invested into your characters. This process is a good opportunity to acknowledge what these characters’ stories and emotions really meant to you, and to be able to continue with your creation as an observer, and not be too emotionally invested in the storyline.
Opal is a beautiful, beautiful gem. Honour it by gazing into it for as long as you need, every day. It also loves nature, so if you have an opportunity to sit in a forest or rainforest, with a beautiful big tree overhead, rest and feel the energies of nature meet and support you. Be enraptured by the magic of what nature can create. It does, if nothing else, remind us that there is more to life than our own mind.
Have a beautiful time being with your SELF this month,
– Archangel Gabrielle –– (via, Joanna Becker) –
In the week I officially registered and publicised this service, Free Birds Author Services, Archangel Gabrielle made her presence well known to me. She arrived and committed to assisting both me and my author clients in their particular communication intentions.
© Copyright 2018. Joanna Becker is an Australian author, blogger and healer (communication with spirits) at http://www.joannabecker.com.au and Eye For Detail at Free Birds Author Services (www.freebirdsauthors.com). She has authored books on self-healing using internal dialogue with self and spirit, positive affirmations, meditation, and conscientious parenting. In 2018 Joanna Becker will be offering free channeled messages on the topic of self-publishing your books with angelic guidance from Archangel Gabrielle. To benefit from both professional and spiritual guidance for DIY authoring and self-publishing, to access books and tutorials and request free quotations for proofreading and editing of your books, visit www.freebirdsauthors.com