Archangel Gabrielle’s Angelic Guidance for this month, May 2018, for DIY Authors and Self-Publishers is:
Welcome to this month’s angelic reading by Archangel Gabrielle, typed by Joanna Becker.
This month it seems there is a theme of clearing out the old clutter and shining the light on the important aspects of your life and your projects. You will feel rewarded and ready to face the cooler months (if in Australia or the southern hemisphere), and to face the hotter months with their greater level of activity (if in the northern atmosphere), if you have a clear direction and are organised and tidy in your thinking. So if you haven’t already begun the process of clearing away the clutter, or that which is bothering you, in other words, then now is a good time.
How you can clear away this clutter is simply tidying up the area:
- Remove what doesn’t need to be done right now – you can put away items in boxes and trust that when you will pull them out, it will be the perfect timing. OR
- You can finish what you started.
What does it mean to finish what you started? This is a concept that is difficult for many of us to face, as there is many the opportunity to walk away from something that no longer feels easy or flowing.
And yes, it is true to live a successful life, you must follow what is flowing, and call the angels to direct you to what is right and will flow. This is the fastest way to achieve.
So when it comes to the pressure you have of “finishing what you have started”, remember, first, that what is flowing and comes easily is the FIRST thing for you to focus on.
The second part of finishing what you started, is to listen to your intuition. When you look at a project, or a workspace, or an area of your life, do you have an itchy, stirring, uncomfortable feeling in your heart, or do you feel elated, in love, excited, and guided by the divine?
- If you are feeling guided, of course, you will know with certainty to move forward.
- If you are feeling comfortable and excited, then choose to work on this next, and finish what you started.
- And if you are feeling an itchy or uncomfortable feeling, then decide to not finish this for now. There will be a time later when this does feel right, when you are being called, when you are needed, when you have learned the lessons that you needed to, to be able to follow this through with ease and grace.
What writing projects are you working on this month? Do they feel like clutter to you, or do they feel like they are very purposeful and you are drawn to them and can’t wait to wake up in the morning and keep on making progress?
- For those that feel like clutter, move them away for now to somewhere that doesn’t distract you. Remove the clutter, for now.
- For those that you are excited to work on, sit with them and give them your full attention, until finished.
- And for those that you feel like you are being intuitively guided to work on, trust that this is true, and ask for your next step to appear, and for your guides to accompany you on this journey all the way to completion.
It is possible to finish everything that you start, given that you realise that not everything needs to happen right NOW. You can finish what you started in the appropriate timing – whether one project happens now, another in a few months, another in a few years. It will be right, if you trust the FEELING you get when you are thinking about the project … and honour your feelings.
Journalling or writing on a piece of paper, simply, is the easiest way to identify what you have on in your life right now – books, writing projects or otherwise – and to decide if they are the right project to finish now, or later. Trust the feelings you get – they are your compass.
– Archangel Gabrielle –– (via, Joanna Becker) –
Continue reading, as Archangel Gabrielle has shared Angelic Guidance for this crystal: Emerald
Emerald is a stone of purity, goodwill, exclusivity, and honouring the unique aspects of yourself and your life. It is a treasured stone, a precious stone, and an honourable item to have in your home, if you are lucky enough to have it. If you do not have an emerald stone, or cannot find one easily, then this is ok. Simply imagine the stone’s qualities within your home and embrace these qualities into your own personality and psyche this month. Things for you to focus on bringing into your home and your own psyche, are the following:
- Honouring self
- Honouring loving relationships towards others
- Recognising when something is your problem, not your problem, and knowing the difference, and being able to help only if you are asked to help.
- Listening to your inner compass (your feelings)
- Allowing your guides to send you messages and being open to recognising them and receiving them
- Feeling comfortable in yourself that you are in the perfect place right now
- Understanding that you are a messenger of many purposes, and to not feel pressured in any way to have just one voice in your lifetime. Recognise that you are here on this earth and in this lifetime to touch the lives of many people and other incredible beings (and environment) in many ways, at different times. Emerald is a freedom stone, it reminds you that you are not tied down, you are not one purpose. You can be many purposes. Stay open and free to receiving your divine guidance.
Thank you for sharing in the messages of this month and I trust you will find the inner strength, clarity and focus to end a beautiful month with ease and grace, and knowingness that you have done everything perfectly until now, and you will continue to be perfect, on, and on, and on.
– Archangel Gabrielle –– (via, Joanna Becker) –
In the week I officially registered and publicised this service, Free Birds Author Services, Archangel Gabrielle made her presence well known to me. She arrived and committed to assisting both me and my author clients in their particular communication intentions.
© Copyright 2018. Joanna Becker is an Australian author, blogger and healer (communication with spirits) at The Real Food Tribe Blog website (www.realfoodtribe.blog) and Eye For Detail at Free Birds Author Services (www.freebirdsauthors.com). She has authored books on self-healing using internal dialogue with self and spirit, positive affirmations, meditation, and conscientious parenting. In 2018 Joanna Becker will be offering free channeled messages on the topic of self-publishing your books with angelic guidance from Archangel Gabrielle. To benefit from both professional and spiritual guidance for DIY authoring and self-publishing, to access books and tutorials and request free quotations for proofreading and editing of your books, visit www.freebirdsauthors.com